People seek counselling or psychotherapy for a variety of reasons and I will work with you to explore whatever you bring to our sessions.
You may be seeking therapy in response to a challenging situation or change – or you may be looking for some time and space for deeper reflection on your life. You may want to explore your past, your life at present or your future – and how they may be connected.
Therapy can help you address issues, such as
- Anxiety and stress
- Relationship issues – including affairs and betrayals
- Life transitions and change
- Career or work related issues
- Bereavement and loss
- Lack of meaning or sense of purpose
- Living an unexpected or unconventional life in some way
Therapy can help you by offering space to –
- take time for yourself
- slow down
- speak with an experienced, independent and qualified professional
- reflect on and make sense of your experiences
- get clearer about issues and what is most important to you
- consider choices and different ways of dealing with situations.